• Ali H. Kazim, Mohsina Asif, Khujista Nadeem, Zertasha Shoukat, Rabia Nazir, Muhammad Sohail Malik, and Aqsa Shabbir, “Efficiency Enhancement of a Thermophotovoltaic System Integrated with a Back Surface Reflector,” IEEE Access, pp 1-14, 2020
• J. Sarwar, M.R. Khan, M. Rehan, M. Asim and A.H. Kazim, “Performance analysis of a flat plate collector to achieve a fixed outlet temperature under semi-arid climatic conditions,” Solar Energy, vol. 203, pp 503-516, 2020
• M. S. Abbasi, H. Farooq, H. Ali, A. H. Kazim, R. Nazir and A. Shabbir, Seongsu Cho, Ryungeun Song, and Jinkee Lee, “Deformation of emulsion droplet with clean and particle covered interface under an electric field,” Materials, vol. 13, pp 2984, 2020.
• A. H. Kazim, M. B. Khan, R. Nazir, A. Shabbir, M. S. Abbasi, H. A. Rab, and N. Shahid, “Effects of oxyhydrogen gas induction on the performance of a small capacity diesel engine,” Science Progress, vol. 103, pp. 1-14, 2020.
•M.B. Khan, A.H. Kazim, A. Shabbir, M. Farooq, H. Farooq, Q. Ali, Muhammad R. Danish, N.S. Qureshi, H.A. Rab, “Performance and Emission Analysis of High Purity Biodiesel blends in Diesel Engine,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2020.
•M.I. Khan, A.H. Kazim, G.M. Uddin, J. Sarwar, M. Farooq, M.R. Danish, A. Shabbir, “Thermoelectric waste heat recovery of an automotive ic engine using (na, k) co-doped polycrystalline tin selenide (snse),” Thermal Science, pp. 300, 2020.
• R. Nazir, A. Shabbir, A. Nazir, A. K. Fahad, A.H. Kazim, “Digital Control of Grid-Tied Photovoltaic Micro-Inverters”, Electric Power Components and Systems, vol 11, pp 1-11, 2020.
• A.A. Khan, G.M. Uddin, A.H. Kazim, M.S. Kamran and M. Asim, “An integrated system for process-fixture layout design optimisation for cubical parts,” South African Journal of Industrial Engineering, vol. 30, pp. 83-99, 2019.
• G.M. Uddin, S.M. Arafat, A.H. Kazim, M. Farhan, S.G. Niazi, N. Hayat, I. Zeid and S. Kamarthi, “Artificial intelligence-based Monte-Carlo numerical simulation of aerodynamics of tire grooves using computational fluid dynamics,” Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design, Analysis and Manufacturing, vol. 33, pp. 302-316, 2019.
• M.R. Younis, M. Farooq, M. Imran, A.H. Kazim and A. Shabbir, “Characterization of the viscosity of bio-oil produced by fast pyrolysis of the wheat straw,” Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, vol. 1, pp. 1-16, 2019.
• A.H. Kazim and B.A. Cola, “Nanostructured carbon electrodes for increased power density in flow thermo-electrochemical generator heat sinks, ”Journal of Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage, vol. 16, pp. 1-7, 2018.
• A.H. Kazim, A.S. Booeshaghi, S.T. Stephens and B.A. Cola, “Thermo-electrochemical generator: energy harvesting & thermoregulation for liquid cooling applications,” Sustainable Energy & Fuels, vol. 1, pp. 1381-1389, 2017.
• L. Zhang, T. Kim, N. Li, T.J.Kang, J. Chen, J.M. Pringle, M.Zhang, A.H. Kazim, S. Fang, C. Haines, D. Al-Masri, B.A. Cola, J. M. Razal, J. Di, S. Beirne, D. R. MacFarlane, A. Gonzalez-Martin, S. Mathew, Y. H. Kim, G. Wallace and R. H. Baughman, “High power density electrochemical thermocells for inexpensively harvesting low-grade thermal energy,” Advanced Materials, vol. 29, pp. 1605652, 2017.
• A.H.Kazim and B.A. Cola, “Electrochemical characterization of carbon nanotube and poly (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) – poly(styrenesulfonate) composite aqueous electrolyte for thermo-electrochemical cells,” Journal of The Electrochemical Society, vol. 163, pp. F867, 2016.
• P.F. Salazar, S.T. Stephens, A.H. Kazim, J.M. Pringle, and B.A. Cola, “Enhanced thermo-electrochemical power using carbon nanotube additives in ionic liquid redox electrolytes,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 2, pp. 20676-20682, 2014.